VRHopper immerses you in VR images and lets you explore VR worlds by hopping through embedded hotspots in VR experiences created in VRHopShop, the companion VR authoring app. Use with Google Cardboard type headset for your iPhone, or with iPad or iPhone by panning with a touch or moving the device around like a 'magic window' on your virtual world. VRHopper lets you directly load 360° spherical photos (including stereoscopic shots), but it really shines with VRHopShop 'hops' files. VRHopShop files are slideshows of VR images you navigate through by gazing at various targets to 'hop' to other slides. They also include background soundtracks, labels and triggered sound effects.
If you don't have a 360° camera around, you can browse our ever-growing collection of hops files curated on our website, directly from the app.
VRHopper and VRHopShop work with standard 360° spherical images from cameras like the Ricoh Theta, Nokia Ozo, Samsung Gear 360, LG 360 Cam, 360Fly, Nikon KeyMission 360, Insta360 Nano, Kodak PIXPRO SP360, Vuze 4K 3D 360, GIROPTIC 360cam, VSN Mobil V.360, Panono, ALLie 8MP Day/Night IR 360°, and most others!
- Directly load 360° spherical images from your photo library
- Supports stereoscopic 360° spherical images in side-by-side or top-and-bottom formats
- Load VRHopShop files via iTunes file sharing
- Load VRHopShop files from Safari, Mail, Messages, Dropbox, or any app that supports 'Open In...'
- Google cardboard compatible, including lens/device calibration
- Cardboard or magic window or touch-panning modes on iPhone
- Magic window and touch panning modes on iPad
- Includes awesome example tour of Matt Borrett's stunning virtual world, Hypernurnia